Here is a quick guide on how to be an official member of BOICE.
- Go to fncent.com and login with your username and password.
- It’s important to enter all the information correctly and provide a proper ID picture/ scan in order to go onto the next step! If you fail to provide an ID image, they will deny you and you will have to re-register again so in order to avoid this, just follow all the steps! As they explain in the information part on the bottom of the page, they will accept several different kinds as long as it has your face on it. not sure why they do this but I’m guessing its to keep track of members and also to prevent fraud.
- After the last step, you will have to wait up to 72 hours (3 days) or longer for FNC to contact you via email to confirm your membership status. Note that once you receive the confirmation email, you can now go back to the site and LOGIN with the exact information you registered with. Your new screen should now look like this:
- However there is still one more pretty important step, making your fanclub selection and submitting the membership fee payment transfer. Make sure that you choose CNBLUE from the drop down menu when you have already submitted your membership fee via transfer through your bank. More details on that in the next step!
Bank/ Fee Info:
- 20,000 won membership fee for Foreigners/ Koreans living overseas + 10,000 won for Shipping for a total of: 30,000 won (Please use a currency converter to find out how much it will be in your country’s currency)
- Pay 30,000 won to the account below. (Info Source: FNC Fanclub FAQ)
Bank name: Citibank
SWIFT Code: CITIKRSX
Account holder name: FNC엔터테인먼트 (FNC Entertainment)
Account number: 134-00776-244-01
Bank Address: #39 DA-DONG, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, KOREA 100-180 C.P.O BOX 3949
- To make the bank transfer, you can either go your bank or use internet banking if South Korea is one of the designated countries listed for overseas transfer at your bank. You will be charged a fee from your bank for transferring the money in addition to the membership fee so please be aware of this. Also, please Remember to make a scan or a screencap of your payment as this is very important. Without this information, you may not proceed to the next step in the membership process because this is your proof of payment!!
- Finally, once you have submitted your proof of payment, you can click on “Fanclub Information” you will see a similar screen to the one below.
- A membership card will be issued.
- Access to BOICE section at fncent.com (you can see the link at the top right).
- Priority of attending cnblue concerts/performances.
- 10% discounts when purchasing goods online from FNC’s Site. (FNC opened an online shop for CNBLUE and FT Island goods, FNC Store)
- A chance to join concerts and music programs at Korea only.
- The membership will last for a year.
- Two months before the expiration date, you can extend the membership.
- Annual fee may change in the future.
- Upon renewal, a new membership card will be issued.
- Registering @ cnblue.co.kr means joining the Korean fanclub.
- Texts in color blue are some clarification from FNC. Please comment all your concerns as we will try to answer or raise it to FNC. Thank you.
- Some part of the tutorial has been modified from the original version found here.
Original Version Credit : Chiara@codenameblue.wordpress.com
Original Version Re-posted by omonOona@cnbluestorm
Original Version Edited by Lyna@cnbluestorm
Last updated on 30 Jan. 2013 by fizzy@cnbluestorm
Last updated on 23 Feb. 2013 by Mari@cnbluestorm