CNBLUE will be releasing their 3rd mini-album in Korea titled “Ear Fun” this coming March 26, 2012.
To show our support to CNBLUE and to help Boices get heir hard copy of this CNBLUE 3rd mini-album, CNBLUESTORM will be getting pre-orders.
ORDER CLOSES at 12:00 noon, 25th March, Sunday
Why buy through us?
The albums will be bought direct from stores in Korea, and that helps to boost CNBLUE’s physical album scores for various Music Show Charts (i.e. Mutizen, Inkigayo, M Countdown), Annual Charts Awards (MeLon, Golden Disc) and Year-End Awards! Any minimal profit from this pre-order project will go towards the project funds for CNBLUE.
Who can order?
This pre-order is mainly for BOICE in Malaysia. The album is priced at RM 55 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM 60 for Sabah and Sarawak. The price includes shipping cost (Poslaju).
For more information on the Korean Annual Album Sales Chart, please read this post.
Note that we will only use CIMB account. No other banks like Maybank, RHB etc. However if you’re using other banks, you can still transfer the payment using:
- Online Banking (CIMBClicks, Maybank2u etc)
- Cash Deposit Machine
- ATM Transfer
- 25/3/12, 16:48, RM 60.
- Poslaju or Pos Ekspress.
How to order?
Fill up this form.
- Wait for our email
- Make payment before the dateline stated in email
- Wait for email confirming your payment and order
- Wait for the CDs to arrive!
- Postal arrangements.
- Receive your CD!
Tweet to @fizhasan Email to BOICE Malaysia Facebook Page
- ORDER ALREADY CLOSE
Please note that:
- We will provide poster for each album if it’s available. Poster will be folded nicely.
- The CDs will take some time to arrive. We have a buying schedule aiming to achieve the maximum impact to help CNBLUE win an award on the music shows.
As partners of YesAsia, we also encourage those who cannot purchase via our pre-ordering system to obtain copies via Yesasia.com. Sales from Yesasia are reflected on the Hanteo music chart and the Gaon music chart.
Pre-order now at YesAsia!