CNBLUE is taking over the television screens in homes all over Korea.
CNBLUE members Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jonghyun are currently starring in KBS 2TV’s “My Husband Got a Family” (Unexpected You) and SBS’ “A Gentleman’s Dignity” respectively. According to the ratings by AGB Nielsen based on the June 17 broadcast, My Husband Got a Family” recorded 36.2% nationwide rating and “A Gentleman’s Dignity” was 16.6%. The combined viewers rating for both dramas came to a whopping 52.8%.
Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jonghyun are both starring in weekend dramas and fortunately the broadcast time was different for each of the member’s drama. Hence, viewers get to see both CNBLUE members in their dramas back to back.
Kang Minhyuk who is playing Kim Namju‘s little brother Cha Segwang in “My Husband Got a Family” is receiving lots of love by viewers with his acting and also earned lots of nicknames due to his character. Fellow actor from FNC Entertainment Park Dongyeon who is acting as Janggun is also gaining lots of attention with his funny episodes in the drama.
Kang Minhyuk made his début in drama with SBS’ “It’s Alright Daddy’s Daughter” and has received positive feedback for his acting ability. He then joined the cast of MBC’s “Heartstrings” followed by his current drama ”My Husband Got a Family“. Kang Minhyuk is attracting the public’s attention as an actor and is considered as one of the “next-generation” actors.
“A Gentleman’s Dignity” marks Lee Jonghyun‘s debut in small screens after gaining his experience acting in the movie “Acoustic – Bakery Attack” alongside fellow CNBLUE member, Kang Minhyuk. For his debut drama, Lee Jonghyun is playing 19-year old Colin who is on his quest to find his real father. His strong character in AGD has also gained him nicknames such as “Powerful Colin” and “Tough Colin” .
Their agency official said, “CNBLUE is working hard for the dramas. They never let go of the scripts and check their lines carefully, not missing even the smallest detail. During the weekend all four members will watch and monitor the dramas and discuss with each other.”
Thanks BOICE @blueclover0 for the tip!